Are you a clutter bug?
Many people become clutter bugs without ever realizing it because it can happen slowly over time as we naturally accumulate things. This is especially true for those of us who have children.
Some people begin to collect things after experiencing a major move, a change in lifestyle, or after a tragic loss. Holding onto items is something most of us have had to struggle with at one time or another because we often associate life’s moments, or even certain people with items that serve as tangible reminders of loved ones.
The hardest part about getting organized is simply getting started. Maybe you don’t have time, or the skills or maybe the idea of organization simply scares you.
Whatever has kept you from getting rid of the clutter, we can help. We have more than 18 years in the organization industry and understand that organization is not about simply tossing out junk or donating surplus items, it is about making sure that the things we really need are accessible so that we can feel less stressed and enjoy life’s activities more.
You might be a clutter bug if …
If you are not sure if you are a clutter bug, here are warnings signs that your stuff is more in control of your life than you are!
- You have a closet that you won’t even open because the contents are too overwhelming to deal with … truth is, you don’t even know what’s in there anymore!
- Your garage has no room for the car.
- Your filing “system” is non-existent and you can never find the latest soccer schedule, birthday party invite or dental appointment reminder in all of your piles.
- You’re always tripping over stacks of unread magazine, books and catalogs.
- Your kids think being organized means still being able to find their bed at night!
- Your family photos from the past 20 years are gathering dust in a bunch of old cardboard boxes.
- Your inability to find anything means that you are often late for appointments and that you buy triplicates of everything because you don’t know where the original item is anymore!
- Your friends call you a “pack rat” and you’re too embarrassed to have anyone over anymore.
- ….and you feel like it’s too late for your home to ever run in an efficient manner.
If you recognize one or more of these symptoms, call the CLUTTER DOCTOR who will examine your space and write a customized prescription for your personal clutter ailments. Don’t delay…call TODAY!